Typically reviving this idea..
League Reveal to Public this Friday.
Both of these are for free.
The League's rules are a slight modification of Highlander, however, the spread isn't fixed, as well as damage not being fixed. Maps and Gametype are picked entirely at the chance of a probability generator. Whereas referees will be in place running the stopwatch and stats.
- The team is consisted of nine versus nine people, where each member of the team is a different class than everyone else, shortly put, you may only have one Engy, one Heavy, one Scout, one Spy, one Medic, etc.
- You may play a game with eight people if it's called for, on final rematch days, you must play with the amount that can make it.
- Common Sense; Don't cheat
- Map and Gametype are entirely selected upon random probability via Shodor.
- On 5CP or 3CP, and if the game ends in stalemate, the team with more control points wins. (Unless attack and defend)
- Games are mostly played to a first-to-three rounds won.
- Note; Unless in cases of Attack/Defend, where if you successfully attack and successfully defend, your team wins. This is called a sweep.
- Note; In Dustbowl and Egypt, the win-cap is raised to first-to-four.
- Note; Gravel Pit, Junction, and Steel are all done in first-to-three.
- Payload Race is done at a best-out-of-three. Safe for Hightower. Which is a first-to-two.
- Arena games are played at a first-to-five.
- KOTH are played to a first-to-three.
- Territorial Control is played at a one-chance. If you fail to capture the base, you must start over, but if you capture the base, you win the game.
- Special Delivery is played at a first-to-two.
- CTF is played at a one-chance due to three caps. Which, honestly, the one-chance is played at a first-to-three.
- Stats on teams will be recorded on wikis, as well as matches.
- Solar (Leader, Spy)
- Lala-Kun (Sniper)
- Kazenookami (Scout)
- RampantToyo (Soldier)
- RampantToyo's sibling (Demoman)
- The Voile Witch (Pyro)
- LaviciousPena (Antigen; Medic)
- Marisa Kirisame (Engineer; Substitute (if need be), Marisa Scarlet)
- Monk the Cat (Heavy)
- Fawful117 (Leader, Scout)
- Crusherkitty (Heavy)
- Dylanator (Engineer)
- Sky (Soldier)
- Lightning Twist (Demo)
- Chaotic (Sniper)
- Novo (Spy)
- Katrina (Spy, Leader)
- Blake Liesel (Medic)
- Shadowranger (Sniper)
- Jet Set Ronnoc (Demo)
- Rumia (Soldier)
- Twister (Heavy, Leader)
- Infinity (Pyro)